Many neighbors are concerned about zoning violations occurring on our streets. You can report violations to the Fairfax Department of Zoning using the numbers on this brochure. When you call, please say you are with the Parklawn Civic Association. If you contact the Parklawn Civic Association after you make your complaint, we can keep track of the situation and follow up with zoning as we are meeting with them regularly.

You may also go to this Fairfax County site for further information: Fairfax County Department of Planning and Zoning.

Powered by http://wordpress.org/ and http://www.hqpremiumthemes.com/